Note: The actual courses offered may differ from the Preview. New courses may be added and others may be cancelled. It is the student's responsibility to verify TritonLink, in the Schedule of Classes, for the most up-to-date information regarding Summer Session courses.
Summer 2014 Schedule of Classes will be available March 20, 2014 (Open to the public, login is not required)
Also see opportunities for studying abroad - Travel Study and Global Seminar
How to Navigate through the Schedule of Classes:
- Select Search Term (use the drop down menu)
- Summer Session I 2013
- Summer Session II 2013
- Special Summer Session 2013
- Summer Sessions (All) 2013
- Find Courses by
- Section ID
- Professor or Title
- Select Additional Criteria, if necessary
- Select the Search button at the bottom of the page
- View the results of your search
The following is described in the Schedule of Classes :
- Section ID#
- Classroom Seat Availability
- Department Notes
- Final Exam
- Brief Course Descriptions
Summer Session course descriptions not available in the UCSD General Catalog are available on the individual academic department websites.
Check TritonLink and Summer Session for updated course listings, scheduling, policy & procedures, and other important information.