Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with Summer Session staff member! We are here to help virtually.
Why Summer Session?
- Accelerate progress towards your degree
- Enroll in courses that are difficult to enroll in during the fall, winter or spring quarters
- Enhance your career prospects
- Enrich your cultural and intellectual knowledge
FINANCIAL AID NOTE: UCSD students need a total of 6 units minimum throughout all Summer Sessions to be eligible for Summer Aid. Non UCSD students should contact their home campus Financial Aid Office.
ACADEMIC RIGOR NOTE: The majority of classes in the summer are the same you will find during the 10 week academic year terms (Fall, Winter, Spring Quarters), and are taught in 5 week sessions.
- Determine your eligibility to be a Summer Session student
- Search the Schedule of Classes to find the course(s) you need
- In-Person: course will have an on-campus building and room
- Fully remote: course will have the building name RCLAS
- Hybrid: combination of an on-campus building and room assignment with building name RCLAS
- Visit Application and Enrollment to complete the summer session application
- Enroll in your course(s) via WebReg
- Pay summer fees
- Review Course Syllabus on Canvas.
- Complete Course Assignments
- Review transcript record
Summer Session 2022 Dates
Summer Session 1: June 27 - July 30
Summer Session 2: August 1 - September 3
Special Session: Dates Vary
Speak with Summer Session Staff!
We are available to answer your questions by phone.